We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer responsible for making impact into the web system improvements. Being a team player and efficient communication is a must.
- Provide technical leadership following RoR and design pattern principals
- Develop new features and functionality on our platform in collaboration with other teams members
- External services integration
- Maintain code quality, organization and tests coverage
- Code performance monitoring and optimizations
- Assessing current development processes and recommending changes as needed
- Technical problems solving based on a limited info provided
- 4+ years of experience as a web developer with proven live systems
- 2+ years of web application development and architecture using Ruby on Rails / pgSQL or MySQL
- Experience with the development stack: RoR, PostgreSQL, coffeeScript, minitest, GrapeAPI, Git
- Experience with RESTful API design and development
- Background with SOLID principles development
- Efficient communication with local and remote team members
- ElasticSearch experience is a plus
- Usage of amazon AWS services is a plus
misterb&b is the world’s largest short term rental marketplace dedicated to the Gay community with 100,000 hosts over 135 countries. misterb&b was founded in 2014 and participated in Batch 12 of one of the top accelerator programs in the world, 500 startups. A team of 25 highly involved staff members work for misterb&b across our 3 offices: Los Angeles, Paris, and Lima.
We help the global Gay community experience the world feeling welcome everywhere they are, providing ways to connect with others at home and around the world. misterb&b is opening up more possibilities for travelers and more business for renters. We're a game-changing startup.