At misterb&b, teamwork and fun are at the heart of our daily work. We are a young start up allowing any traveller from all over the world to find a place to stay and be welcomed without being judged by one of our gay-friendly hosts.
We have offices in Paris-France, Lima-Peru and San Francisco-USA.
To succeed in this mission, we need to provide a uniquely tailored experience for our users. We are looking for a Payment Processor based in Lima to help us ensure all banking transactions within the platform. So our users rely on you to be paid their misterb&b rentals.
- Bank payments from our users worldwide
- The resolution of any bank payments problems
- The resolution of travellers’ payments problems on our website
- Ensuring debt collection management
- Customer Recovery
- You will be in permanent contact with the customer service and our users
- Work experience in accounting department/bank is a big plus OR beginner in this field with qualified diplomas
- Strong command of English language (mandatory to get in touch with our users by email and over the phone)
- Desire to help others
- You support misterb&b and are excited at the idea of sharing your passion
- Not have police or criminal records / Not to be registered in INFOCOR
- 5 days a week including Saturday and Sunday
- English bilingual and very comfortable on the telephone, you are not afraid to take the phone to engage in sometimes complicated conversations with our users. French is a big plus!
- You are a problem solver and want to help our users as much as possible with the site, as well as to provide a quality follow up service (like the one you’ve always wanted when you call a hotline)
- You are organized and know how to balance multiple problems at once and to resolve them efficiently
- You are familiar with bank method of payments worldwide, you like numbers.
misterb&b is the world’s largest short term rental marketplace dedicated to the Gay community with 100,000 hosts over 135 countries. misterb&b was founded in 2014 and participated in Batch 12 of one of the top accelerator programs in the world, 500 startups. A team of 25 highly involved staff members work for misterb&b across our 3 offices: Los Angeles, Paris, and Lima.
We help the global Gay community experience the world feeling welcome everywhere they are, providing ways to connect with others at home and around the world. misterb&b is opening up more possibilities for travelers and more business for renters. We're a game-changing startup.